Ep. 67: Edit Delete Optimizing Your Space For Maximum ImpactOct 04, 2023
I've got a quick and powerful tip for you in today's episode! We're diving into a concept that can make a big impact on your brick and mortar business in just 10 minutes! So, carve out some time because this is worth implementing right away.
- Why knowing how much money you generate per square foot is crucial for brick and mortar businesses.
- How to make the most of your physical space without compromising quality and tips on reimagining layouts and assessing demand for services.
- Explore strategies for diversifying your offerings, increasing revenue sustainably, extending hours, and selling complementary products or services.
- Learn how selling, when done right, is a win-win for your business and customers.
- How a customer-focused approach can boost profits and create a secure future.
By optimizing your space, responding to demand, expanding thoughtfully, and embracing selling as a form of customer service, you can boost profitability and adapt to changing times. So, if you're a brick and mortar business owner, it's time to ask yourself, "How can I make more per square foot?" Let’s chat about it over DM’s!
The School for Small Business Podcast is a proud member of the Female Alliance Media.
To learn more about Female Alliance Media and how they are elevating female voices or how they can support your show, visit femalealliancemedia.ca.
Head over to my website https://www.stacimillard.com/ to grab your FREE copy of my Profit Playbook and receive 30 innovative ways you can add more profit to your business AND the first step towards implementing these ideas in your business!